Ways to Listen
There are a number of ways to listen to us at Hospital Radio Ipswich.
In Ipswich Hospital all you have to do is follow these simple instructions using your bedside entertainment unit.
- If they’re not already attached plug in your headphones, which are available free from Hospital Radio Ipswich and the nurses station.
- Pick up your Bedside phone to register your unit by pressing ‘Operator, *, 1,’ which will connect you to the Customer Care Team.
- Ask the Operator to connect you to the radio, which is a FREE service, and in turn they shall ask for some details.
- Once the call has ended hang up the phone.
- Once connected press Radio on your remote control.
- Listen to Hospital Radio Ipswich on Channel 1.
Via our website you can click the “Listen Live Link” at the top of this page – however better still is to listen via TuneIn HERE
For a better experience download the TUNEIN APP which is Free and can be downloaded from the App Store
SMART SPEAKERS (Such as Alexa):
All you have to do is to ask your device to play Hospital Radio Ipswich, for example “Alexa, Play Hospital Radio Ipswich”